On Tuesday February 26th, 2019 the Oregon House passed Senate Bill 608 The vote of 35-25 passes this bill in both chambers with the backing of Democratic Leaders in both houses. The Bill now heads
Liberty First Realty, LLC Lenders
- NameAdam Moshofsky
- Get Started
Ask A Mortgage Question
ADAM MOSHOFSKY | LOAN OFFICER | NMLS #227695 OFFICE 503.517.8581 CELL 503.880.6533 FAX 503.914.0464 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org WEB www.adammoshofsky.com MORTGAGE EXPRESS (COMPANY NMLS ID: 40831), 10260 SW GREENBURG ROAD, SUITE 830, PORTLAND, OR 97223
What sets Adam apart from the field?
At age 33, Adam has achieved a level of sustained success that few in the lending industry achieve. As a consummate Top Producer at Mortgage Express, he has already posted over $63M in total loan volume for 2015; which breaks every production record in the 16 year history of Mortgage Express. Adam’s dedication to the satisfaction of his clients along with his willingness to reinvest in his own business sets him apart from his competitors. He prides himself on being available to his clients and business partners every day of the week, along with his qualified support staff (who fill-in briefly) should Adam find himself tied up with a client. With Mortgage Express being his only place of business since graduating from Willamette University in 2004, Adam Moshofsky has truly made the mortgage lending industry his personal craft.
- Miles R - Mortgage Professional - March 5, 2011
- Jennifer K - Client 2010
- Bryant D - Investor - Client 2008
- Jacob F - Client 2013
- Craig P - Client 2011 - 2013
- Patrick L - Client 2011
- Gabriel & Gertude - Client 2012
- Kelly S - 2010
- Sylvia and Luis D - Client 2009
- Josie L - Client 2007 -2010
- Tim & Christy J - Client 2008
- Peggy Z - Client 2010
- Randy D - Client 2011
- Dean & Karol S. - Client 2010
- Mike P - Client 2008
About Liberty First Realty, LLC
Liberty First Realty, LLC was established in 2010. The company was built on 3 basic principles.
- Support our Country, give back to our Community and help our Neighbors.
- Do what’s right by our Clients 100% of the time.
- Supply agents with the tools they need to successfully exceed client expectations.
- Remain Relevant.
The breakdown of principles:
- Patriotism it's in our blood! We're proud of our Country; we respect and admire those who have fought to defend it. We also believe in giving back to our Community. Buying local is a great way to help our local businesses. Offering free information to help avoid foreclosure helps keep neighborhood values from falling. Selling homes continues to stimulate the economy. Helping our neighbors find a home, sell a home, avoid foreclosure, answer questions and provide information for different buyers and sellers with different needs.
- Do what's right by our clients 100% of the time. This is not an option; this is a way of life. NEVER will our bottom-line, or our needs be part of the picture. Every Client is our CEO. Going above and beyond should be and is a normal practice. We never lose when we do what's right.
- Our Agents should have the tools they need to succeed. Liberty First Realty, LLC wanted to do better by its agents for the benefit of our clients. Providing the best and easiest technology on the market that works. Investment in training and coaching for new and experienced agents. Flexibility in our programs for different levels to meet the demands of our clients.
- We will remain relevant in today's shifting and evolving Real Estate landscape by not caving to the mold. We will stay ahead while carving out our way not by following behind.
This is Liberty First Realty. We look forward to helping you with your Real Estate Transaction.
Latest Blog Posts
January Residential Highlights The Portland area saw an uptick of new listings to begin the year this January. There were 3,048 new listings, a 22.6% increase over January 2018 (2,486) and more than
Selling in the Portland Market this Year? These are 4 Questions and answers you must have.Are you planning on selling your Portland Area Home in 2019? You will no doubt have more than 4
Whether your favorite Portland groundhog sees their shadow or not,you should list your house for sale before Spring! The winter is a perfect time to list with less competition and more access to the
Areas We Cover
- Eagle Creek
- Forest Grove
- Government Camp
- Happy Valley
- Lake Oswego
- North Plains
- Oregon City
- West Linn
- Wood Village