March Residential Highlights New listings in the Portland metro area saw a slight gain compared to last year this March. At 3,648 for the month, new listings edged 1.2% over the 3,604 new
Liberty First Realty, LLC Lenders
- NameAdam Moshofsky
- Get Started
Ask A Mortgage Question
ADAM MOSHOFSKY | LOAN OFFICER | NMLS #227695 OFFICE 503.517.8581 CELL 503.880.6533 FAX 503.914.0464 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org WEB www.adammoshofsky.com MORTGAGE EXPRESS (COMPANY NMLS ID: 40831), 10260 SW GREENBURG ROAD, SUITE 830, PORTLAND, OR 97223
What sets Adam apart from the field?
At age 33, Adam has achieved a level of sustained success that few in the lending industry achieve. As a consummate Top Producer at Mortgage Express, he has already posted over $63M in total loan volume for 2015; which breaks every production record in the 16 year history of Mortgage Express. Adam’s dedication to the satisfaction of his clients along with his willingness to reinvest in his own business sets him apart from his competitors. He prides himself on being available to his clients and business partners every day of the week, along with his qualified support staff (who fill-in briefly) should Adam find himself tied up with a client. With Mortgage Express being his only place of business since graduating from Willamette University in 2004, Adam Moshofsky has truly made the mortgage lending industry his personal craft.
- Josie L - Client 2007 -2010
- Tim & Christy J - Client 2008
- Mike P - Client 2008
- Bryant D - Investor - Client 2008
- Sylvia and Luis D - Client 2009
- Jennifer K - Client 2010
- Dean & Karol S. - Client 2010
- Kelly S - 2010
- Peggy Z - Client 2010
- Patrick L - Client 2011
- Miles R - Mortgage Professional - March 5, 2011
- Randy D - Client 2011
- Gabriel & Gertude - Client 2012
- Craig P - Client 2011 - 2013
- Jacob F - Client 2013
About Liberty First Realty, LLC
Liberty First Realty, LLC was established in 2010. The company was built on 3 basic principles.
- Support our Country, give back to our Community and help our Neighbors.
- Do what’s right by our Clients 100% of the time.
- Supply agents with the tools they need to successfully exceed client expectations.
- Remain Relevant.
- Patriotism it's in our blood! We're proud of our Country; we respect and admire those who have fought to defend it. We also believe in giving back to our Community. Buying local is a great way to help our local businesses. Offering free information to help avoid foreclosure helps keep neighborhood values from falling. Selling homes continues to stimulate the economy. Helping our neighbors find a home, sell a home, avoid foreclosure, answer questions and provide information for different buyers and sellers with different needs.
- Do what's right by our clients 100% of the time. This is not an option; this is a way of life. NEVER will our bottom-line, or our needs be part of the picture. Every Client is our CEO. Going above and beyond should be and is a normal practice. We never lose when we do what's right.
- Our Agents should have the tools they need to succeed. Liberty First Realty, LLC wanted to do better by its agents for the benefit of our clients. Providing the best and easiest technology on the market that works. Investment in training and coaching for new and experienced agents. Flexibility in our programs for different levels to meet the demands of our clients.
- We will remain relevant in today's shifting and evolving Real Estate landscape by not caving to the mold. We will stay ahead while carving out our way not by following behind.
This is Liberty First Realty. We look forward to helping you with your Real Estate Transaction.
Latest Blog Posts
Moving up Is MORE Affordable Now Than Almost Any Other Time in 40 YearsTuesday March 20th, 2018If you are considering selling your current home, to either move up to a larger home or into a home in
Some Highlights: Interest rates are projected to increase steadily heading into 2019. The higher your interest rate, the more money you end up paying for your home and the higher your monthly
Areas We Cover
- Eagle Creek
- Forest Grove
- Government Camp
- Happy Valley
- Lake Oswego
- North Plains
- Oregon City
- West Linn
- Wood Village